Tuesday, July 31, 2012

As this project grows and evolves, I may change the rules a bit. I don't think I'll put a cap on the list, but I will try to read as many of the books as I can before the 12 months is up. I have a bad habit of reading multiple books at once, so I haven't decided yet if I will be faithful to one book. I think I may just focus on one book at a time, live in the world of that book, let it get into every pore, and give it a good, honest read. Okay, I think I just convinced myself to read one book at a time.

Again, I'll try my best to stick to the order, but if I can't get my hands on a book right away or not at all, then I will skip around to a book that is readily available.

New rule: I won't purchase the book, these must be books I can check out from the library, including InterLibrary Loan, or borrow from someone. The book can be analog or digital, no audio books.

This thing starts tomorrow, these are my thoughts for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment